03 Cobra 10th Anniversary SVT #1589 of 2003
-Documented 470 rwhp
***SOLID AXLE CONVERSION***
-All matching # parts available
-All schedule maintenance with one Mobil One full synthetic from the 2000 mile mark.
Car sits in the garage with the following mods:
- Apten ported supercharger (The matching number eaton blower is un-touched and goes with the car.)
- 2.93 Upper Pulley, stock lower
- Apten cold-air kit
- SCT tuner, with an "over the self tune" by JDM engineering. (The car has never been fully dyno tuned.)
- Solid axle conversion. The solid axle was donated from a 2004 GT, so it is dimensionally perfect. The OEM Cobra brake bolt perfectly onto the solid axle
- 2.5" X-Pipe and catback
- Steeda clutch quad and cable
- Anderson Ford Motorsports UltraLite Aluminum flywheel with re-surfaceable inserts
- Steed shifter
-I have documented and video proof of the car hitting the 470 rear wheel horsepower on the dyno; with only an "over the shelf tune". The car only made 2 dyno pulls in its life.
-The car will run 94.5mph in the 1/8th mile in cool air with very conservative shifting.
-car goes with EVERY certificate and piece of info SVT has EVERY mailed.
Body Style Coupe
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Drive Type2 wheel drive
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Two Door
Factory 6 disc CD Changer In-dash
Power Door Locks
Rear Window Defroster