Low price for quick sale. Under 100K miles. A running, driving, tagged, safety and emissions inspected, car. Drive it home!
The picture above is old.
- Explorer P heads milled .030" (about 10:1 compression) with 1.94/1.54 SS valves, .600 lift springs, 1.7 Cobra rockers, stock cam.
- FRP Ceramic coated shorty headers, Dynomax 2.5" exhaust.
- 65mm FMS throttle body and converted to Mass Air with a Cobra 70 MM MAF and an A9P EEC.
- 5 lug converted with Lincoln 73 mm front calipers, and an SVO master cylinder. Drums in back.
- Built AOD with all good parts. It's a Lincoln trans and it's longer, so the FMS aluminum driveshaft was cut and balanced.
- Built 8.8 with 4.10s and an extra clutch in the posi pack.
- HP Motorsports Mega Byte Jr. lower control arms and Heavy Duty uppers.
- Power Plus intake manifold with home made torque tubes installed.
- Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
- 94 Mustang GT 16" "Waffle Star" wheels with Kumho Ecsta 716 in 225-55-16 tires., lotsa tread left.
- Clarion detachable face CD.
- Turbo Coupe leather seats
- 140 speedo
Buy it, drive it.
Fast. Easy 13s, which is why it hasn't been to the strip to prove it (no rollbar).
Parts that come with it:
New A/C compresor and hose
Smooth trunk lid with new paint
The nose was painted and replaced, but doesn't match the rest of the car.
Enough matching paint is included to paint the whole car!
New in the box top tonneau in grey.
- Needs paint.
- Needs the convertible pump lines fixed/replaced. I was going to redo them in hard line but didn't get around to it. The pump works. I just put the top up and down manually.
- You should put subframes in it, if you're gonna drive it hard. I've been easy on it.
- The heater core needs to be replaced. It doesn't leak, but the heat output is poor.
- It will probably need a top in the next tow years. No leaks or tears now, but it's got years on it.