1995 Ford Mustang GT, only 76K miles. VIN# 1FALP42TXSF127898 Selling because I have too many toys. Car runs good and still pulls hard. Located just East of Nashville. We can negotiate delivery within reason. Asking $7,000 OBO! Thanks.
• 1999 17” Cobra Rims with MT Drag Radials out back.
• Off-Road 2.5” X-Pipe, Flowmaster Mufflers, and Cobra 2.5” Tailpipes.
• New 1995 Cobra Front Bumper with New Cobra Fog Lights.
• New Cobra Headlights and Bulbs.
• New Battery, spark plugs, Oil and Filter, and New Fuel Filter.
• Smog Pump Delete Kit.
• Eibach Lowering Springs.
• BBK Lower Control Arms.
• Trickflow Street Heat EFI Upper and Lower Intake. (Black)
• Trickflow Intake Elbow Adapter. (Black)
• BBK 70mm Throttle Body.
• 73mm C&L Mass Air Meter. (Calibrated for 24lb Injectors)
• 24lb Ford Motorsport Fuel Injectors.
• Cold Air Intake kit.
• 1.6 Crane Roller Rockers.
• Trickflow Valve Covers (Black)
• Adjustable Clutch Cable.
• Cold Air Conditioning.
• ARP Head Bolts.
• FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft.
• New Heater Core. (not installed)
• CD Player.
• NEVER been smoked in.
• Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch.
• Pioneer SFI balancer
Only things I can find wrong with this car as follows:
1. Needs a new heater core (no heater).
2. Dash clock doesn't work. (clock display on CD player works)
3. Seat motor moves very slow.
4. Two small chips in the windshield. (smaller than a dime)
5. Missing right rear reflector in bumper.
6. Small chip in rear left taillight.